Achieves HR Business Objectives with UltiPro®
- Delivered point-in-time metrics and dashboards to managers and executives
- Removed manual efforts and paper processes by managing all employee information electronically
- Improved work-life experience for employees with an advanced, easy-to-use technology platform
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, Islands Restaurants is a casual-dining chain with approximately 65 locations and 3,900 employees in the United States. Starting with the company’s first restaurant in 1982, Islands Restaurants has focused on serving top-quality hamburgers, fries, tacos, soups, and salads in a laid-back atmosphere
Islands Restaurants was using a payroll service bureau, but found it needed a more advanced and innovative HR solution to control operational investments, minimize risk, and enhance the employee experience.
• UltiPro’s analytics tools and business intelligence reporting provide greater insight into all processes and complete visibility into the company’s workforce.
• Advanced, easy-to-use solution improves the work-life experience for employees.
• In an industry that traditionally has 90% to 100% turnover, Islands Restaurants has been able to maintain a much lower churn by remaining focused on its people.