Oil States International
Uses UltiPro to Manage Global Operations
- Visibility into worldwide employee population
- Instant access to business intelligence on employees in international locations delivers better speed, accuracy, and support for decision making
- Flexibility to create fields by country to be responsive to the needs of individual locations
Oil States International is a manufacturer of products for deepwater production facilities and drilling equipment, as well as a provider of completion services and land drilling services to the oil and gas industry.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, the company has approximately 3,000 employees, with more than 20 percent working internationally in countries including Canada, the United Kingdom, India, Brazil, Thailand, Singapore, Argentina, and Mexico.
• Oil States can run reports and deliver guidance to upper management regarding headcount, and salaries with currency conversions, so they can see total labor costs in real time.
• Company can access information about its global operations anywhere, anytime, for one or multiple countries without having a local administrator extract the data.
• UltiPro delivers the platform configurability needed to create unique fields that support country-specific data.