The Container Store
Controls Costs and Empowers Employees with UltiPro®
- Strengthens the company’s commitment to employees
- Frees the IT department from system upgrades and maintenance
- Elevates the strategic contributions of HR
The Container Store is the original storage and organization specialty retailer and the only national retailer solely devoted to the category. The company provides creative, multifunctional, customizable storage and organization solutions that help its customers save time, save space and improve the quality of their lives.
The Container Store has built their brand on the joyful conviction that their employees are their top priority and most treasured asset. Because of this, The Container Store has been recognized for 19 consecutive years as an employer of choice by FORTUNE magazine on its annual list of 100 Best Companies to Work for in America.
With a growing employee base, The Container Store understood the importance of maintaining its commitment to employee satisfaction and the unique culture it has created.
Limited internal resources for managing and maintaining the existing HR/payroll system put an undue burden on the company’s IT, Payroll and Benefits departments.
Additionally, with the challenges of supporting geographically dispersed employees, The Container Store found managing paperwork and quickly providing relevant reporting had become overly time-consuming and complex.
• Employees now have immediate, secure access to view and update personal information, benefits information, direct deposit preferences, and more.
• Employees can easily update records at home, at work, or on the road and then take greater control over their employment information.
• By migrating to a paperless environment, the company’s benefits and payroll staff no longer has to spend considerable work hours printing and distributing paychecks, company manuals, and other critical information..